Top Blogs For Women - Females are a force to be considered in both service and the blogosphere. In honor of these hardworking and informative girls, I have actually compiled a list of the Top 100 Needs to Read Blogs by Women. You'll find that with few exceptions, all these blogs can be similarly enjoyed by men or females. They are all written with an interesting, unique voice that they give their subject matter. A few of the names you will recognize and some you may be seeing for the first time.
Did I miss your favorite blog? Leave a comment and let me understand!
Wish to begin your own Money Making Blog?
News and Politics
1. Michelle Malkin http://michellemalkin.com/
Politically conservative award-winning powerhouse blogger.
2. Feministe http://www.feministe.us/blog/
A collective blog that talks about feminism in a smart, informed, and frequently funny method.
Another collective blog
Democrat moms "Raising the Next Generation of Blue" of
4. Ann Coulter http://www.anncoulter.com/
Love her or hate her, Coulter is provocative. One of the most outspoken (and notorious) conservative authors in the nation.
5. American Princess http://americanprincessblog.com/
She's a 25-year-old overeducated, overopinionated libertarian conservative, fell back Catholic, technogeek, crunchy con and
6. Pamela Gentry http://blogs.bet.com/news/pamela/
Although Pamela is blogging for the BET network (instead of blogging independently), her posts consist of much of her personality, wise analysis, and the much-needed
viewpoint of a black woman. policial
7. Suzie-Q http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/
Politics and rock n' roll.
8. Citizen Jane http://www.citizenjanepolitics.com/
Patricia Murphy worked on Capitol Hill for 9 years and knows how tough it is to be heard as a lady in the political sphere.
9. The Little Pink Clubhouse http://strategerie.wordpress.com/
Two women contribute their liberal views on current events. Nice, tidy blog.
10. Taylor Marsh http://www.taylormarsh.com/
Taylor Marsh is a political expert, insightful journalist, and talk radio personality who tackles intriguing, intricate and controversial problems.
11. Woman With Pen http://girlwpen.com/
Another collaborative effort by a group of females who are "bridging feminist research study with popular truth."
12. Feministing http://feministing.com/
Smart, feminist perspectives on social and political problems.
13. Confessions of a Closet Republican politician http://republicaninthearts.blogspot.com/
A working starlet, writer, and artist who is also a somewhat-moderate Republican politician.
14. Arianna Huffington http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington
The Queen of Liberal Blogging.
Health & Fitness
15. MizFit http://mizfitonline.com/
Runs a boutique personal training studio concentrating on
of life education and blogs about everything fitness. individually way
16. Super Foods Life http://www.superfoodslife.com
Nutrition pointers and information composed by a signed up dietitian. The objective of the site is to provide actionable guidance that can be easily executed for a much healthier life.
17. Training for a Half http://trainingforahalf.blogspot.com/
Devoted runner who began the blog to record training for a half marathon details her workouts and experiences in long-distance running.
18. Run Like a Lady http://run-likeagirl.blogspot.com/
Sharing thoughts on running in addition to family, buddies, profession and more.
19. The Remarkable Experiences of Diet Woman http://www.dietgirl.org/
Shauna Reid is an
living in Scotland. In 2008 she weighed 351 lbs. Austrailian lost over half her body weight through diet plan and workout. She's also a released author and highly entertaining blog writer. and
20. The Great Fitness Experiment http://thegreatfitnessexperiment.blogspot.com/
Charlotte Hilton Andersen explores all
of fitness and health items and ideas and after that blogs about them. sort
21. The F Word http://the-f-word.org/blog/
Rachel Richardson is a 29-year-old writer and award-winning journalist. She is doing her graduate
on American food culture and the social history of food-related disorders. work particularly
22. Whatever Yoga http://www.itsallaboutyoga.com/
Diane Cesa is a professional yoga trainer and therapist who discusses whatever yoga.
23. The Blog that Ate Manhattan http://theblogthatatemanhattan.blogspot.com/
Dr. Margaret "Peggy" Polaneczky, MD practices medicine, cooks and waxes prolific in New York City.
24. Everything Health http://healthwise-everythinghealth.blogspot.com/
Dr. Toni Brayer, MD addresses the quick changes in Science, Medicine, Health and Healing in the 21st Century.
25. A Large Apple http://www.asizableapple.com/
A Substantial Apple talks about wellness in smaller sized, more workable actions.
26. Iron Maven http://ironmaven.blogspot.com/
Tracy Fober is a physical therapist who specializes in physical health and athletic performance. Her objective is to inform coaches, professional athletes, moms and dads and other physiotherapists on the suitable application of resistance training techniques for health and efficiency.
27. Exercise Mommy http://workoutmommy.com/
She's a qualified individual fitness instructor with NASM, physical fitness addict, and mommy.
28. Physical fitness Fixation http://www.fitnessfixation.com/
She encourages you to "unleash your inner
29. 100 Days Of Real Food http://100daysofrealfood.com
Composed by Lisa Leake. "1 Household. 2 Kids. 0 Processed Foods."
Service & Innovation
30. Successful Blog http://www.successful-blog.com/
Liz Strauss deals with businesses, universities, and individuals on their products and social web techniques. She has worked over Twenty Years in print, software, and online publishing, and has worked with business owners, small companies, business in crisis, and business giants.
31. Emily Chang http://www.emilychang.com/go/ehub/
Emily Chang is an award-winning tactical designer and co-founder and principal of Ideacodes.com, a web consultancy in San Francisco that concentrates on the design and user experience of next generation sites, social applications and networked neighborhoods.
32. Women On Business http://womenonbusiness.com/
A collective blog by service ladies on a broad berth of business-related topics.
33. Brazen Careerist http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/
Penelope Trunk is the founder of 3 startups-- most just recently, Brazen Careerist, a web service to assist business find prospects. Her profession guidance appears in more than 200 newspapers and publications consisting of Time magazine, San Francisco Chronicle and Boston World. In a review of this blog, Business Week called Penelope's composing "poetic.".
34. Lipsticking http://www.lipsticking.com/.
A group of women bloggers
on the best ways to market to ladies online. compose
35. Horse Pig Cow http://www.horsepigcow.com/.
Tara Hunt is an online marketing expert, author, and respected blog writer.
Susan Mellot is a coder, analyst, web guru and self proclaimed 'geek' blogging about her adventures in Web 2.0.
37. Escape From Corporate America http://escapefromcorporateamerica.blogspot.com/.
Laurel Delaney writes the blog Escape from Corporate America and authored an article by the same name. Escape From Corporate America narrates the reasons why females are deserting huge companies to strike out on their own.
38. Money Wise Women http://www.moneywisewomenblog.net/.
A number of business ladies contribute routinely to this blog about money management.
39. Geek Girlfriends http://geekgirlfriends.com/.
A Guide to Innovation from the author of How to Be a Geek Goddess.
40. She Takes on the World http://www.shetakesontheworld.com/.
Natalie McNeil is a business owner with design.
Style, Charm & Design
41. Go Fug Yourself http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/.
Celebrity style review by two of the snarkiest ladies ever to blog.
42. Style, progressed. http://www.evolvedfashion.com/.
A style blog for the
snob. Focuses on sustainable, ethical, organic, and classic fashion. eco
43. The Organic Charm Specialist http://theorganicbeautyexpert.typepad.com/.
Andrea Kane is a licensed
and writer who reviews thousands of organic and natural health and charm items every year. aesthetician
44. 55 Trick Street http://55secretstreet.typepad.com/.
Nichelle Gainer is a freelance beauty and home entertainment writer who has composed for magazines and
GQ, InStyle, Glamour, Honey, Self, Physical fitness, The Knot.com and Essence.com. websites including
45. Paint It Noir http://paintitnoir.blogspot.com/.
Art. Fashion. Culture. Life. Peace of mind.
47. Lady Appeal Brains http://www.girl-woman-beauty-brains-blog.com/.
This daughter-mother group remains plugged-in so you don't have to. They track and evaluate beauty products and style trends with no ulterior motives and without regard to brand name influences.
48. Ruined Pretty http://www.spoiledpretty.blogspot.com/.
Charm Enthusiast. Cosmetics Lover. Makeup Master. She selflessly evaluates appeal items and blogs about their drawbacks and virtues
all to save you time and money. ...
49. Design Bubble http://stylebubble.typepad.com/.
Smart girl, high style.
50. Style Me Pretty http://www.stylemepretty.com/.
Abby Larson blogs about all things lovely. All things wedding event.
51. Habitually Chic http://habituallychic.blogspot.com/.
Composed by an elegant young woman living in
and working as an interior designer. New york city City
52. Debutante Clothes http://debutanteclothing.com/.
Sandra Mendoza-Daly is a self-employed style and lifestyle writer with a blog that emphasizes the pleasures of classic fashion.
53. Remodelista http://www.remodelista.com/.
Way of life & Home entertainment
54. Smart Bitches. Trashy Books. http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com/index.php.
A highly entertaining blog written by two pals who mercilessly review romance novels.
A fun, clean celeb gossip website.
A fun and eclectic blog that includes the author's own dishes and beautiful images of her culinary developments.
Dating http://www.sex-lies-dating.com/. Sex Lies
A 38 year old single lady in New York City who dates a lot.
59. Garden Tirade http://www.gardenrant.com/.
Uprooting the gardening world.
60. Jessica Claire http://www.jessicaclaire.net/.
Gorgeous photo blog of expert
Jessica Claire. photographer
61. Amy Stein http://amysteinphoto.blogspot.com/.
Art photographer and NYC teacher Amy Stein writes on all kinds of interesting city and creative subjects.
Roberta Fallon and Libby Rosof discuss art in NYC.
63. Classic Influenced Living http://heatherbullard.typepad.com/.
Heather Bullard writes a classic designing and antique collecting blog which includes numerous stunning images.
64. Smitten Kitchen area http://smittenkitchen.com/.
When she's not prattling on about galley and grub, Deb is an independent author covering topics from technology to the day-to-day grind, and freelance photographer with a focus on travel and, naturally, food.
65. My Marrakesh http://www.moroccanmaryam.typepad.com/.
Maryam is an
human rights and democracy expert and writer living in Morocco. She also produces a podcast by the exact same name. american
66. The Homesick Texan http://homesicktexan.blogspot.com/.
She's a native Texan living in NYC, writing about her love of Tex-Mex food and taking gorgeous photos of the meals she creates.
67. Ms. Adventures in Italy http://www.msadventuresinitaly.com/blog/.
Sara Rosso, former Silicon Valley citizen, got and transferred to Italy where she works as a full-time digital strategist and blogs about cooking, exploring and tasting new
in and around Italy. specializeds
Creator Angela Matusik, annoyed by the economics of conventional print media, chose to take publishing matters into her own hands.
69. Earth to Holly http://earthtoholly.com/.
Looking for peace through photography, nature, pets and good karma.
70. The Bloggess http://thebloggess.com.
Respectable writer for the Houston Chronicle by day, acerbic and hilarious blogger by night.
A Special Teacher and a Lobbyist.
72. Ms. Single Mom http://mssinglemama.com/.
73. Raisin Toast http://raisintoast.typepad.com/.
Susan is a web designer, artist and patriot. She blogs on everything from cooking
74. The Q Speaks http://www.theqspeaks.com.
The Q blogs about politics, religious beliefs, and other essential (and not so crucial) subjects with careless abandon.
75. As I Was Stating http://www.asiwassaying.com/.
Teacher, college student, and New York City homeowner, she composes amusing commentary about her life and accompanies her posts with bizarre photo-shopped photos.
Lady http://thepioneerwoman.com/. Leader
This 30-something mom of 4 boys lives on a cattle ranch, takes remarkable images, and blogs about her experiences. She declares to transport Ethel Merman and Lucille Ball.
77. Jenny on the Area http://www.jennyonthespot.com/.
Adorable eclectic blogger and Renaissance Lady.
78. House on a Hill http://houseonahill.net/.
Attorney Connie Veneracion is powered by Apple, Canon, Nicotine and Coffee.
79. Bunny Shine http://www.bunnyglitter.com.
2 women who live a thousand miles apart confer with one another in an equally odd way.
80. I Am Bossy http://www.iambossy.com/.
Georgia Getz is an acclaimed essayist, novelist, film writer, and director.
-- that's Nora Ephron. But Georgia Getz imagined one day becoming these things and more-- just as quickly as she completed college. At the age of thirty-five. No wait
81. Attack of the Redneck Mommy http://theredneckmommy.com/.
82. Melia Tradition http://melialore.com/.
Melia writes under a
name due to the fact that she can. She's a 30-something, in some cases "work from ficticious ," student mama of 4 (or is that 400?) kids, and a few animals thrown in for good measure. Lots of problems, lots of humor, will be a writer at some point if it eliminates her. house
Heather B. Armstrong, a former web designer, now is a full-time professional blogger with an attitude.
84. A Hippy Chick http://ahippychick.com/.
Rachel is an insane chick who doesn't do anything properly.
Environment and Green Living
85. Big Green Purse http://greenwoman.typepad.com/biggreenpurse/.
Written by eco-maven Diane MacEachern an author, business owner, and ecologist who champions the power of ladies in the market.
-Chick http://eco-chick.com/. Eco
Vartan, author, graduate student, and environmentalist, this blog covers all areas of eco-living for the modern-day woman. Starre
87. Victoria Everman http://victoria-e.com/.
Victoria Everman is an independent writer,
model, on-camera character, public speaker, life-long main U.S. representative for Two times Shy Clothing. She composes on all things . eco
88. One Green Generation http://1greengeneration.elementsintime.com/.
A blog that motivates regional living and economy to name a few ecological topics.
89. La Marguerite http://lamarguerite.wordpress.com/.
An environmental blog, focused on behavioral solutions to climate change and other sustainability concerns.
90. Fake Plastic Fish http://www.fakeplasticfish.com/.
Beth Terry discusses alternatives to plastic and sustainable living.
Smart discussion of the latest science and news on toxic substances in your food, water, and air, and what government companies must be doing to secure public health.
92. The Alternative Customer http://www.alternativeconsumer.com/.
The Alternative Customer offers a special, positive perspective--
news, green item reviews and beneficial information for busy folks aiming to cultivate a greener, healthier, more sustainable lifestyle. eco
93. Fig + Sage http://www.figandsage.com/.
Two sisters discover and share trendy, eco-fresh finds and offer sincere reviews of natural and natural products for body, child, house, animal and more. (A gem if you're searching for organic appeal and/or child items!).
94. Environment of Our Future http://climateofourfuture.org/.
95. Endangered Species http://endangeredspaces.blogspot.com/.
Endangered Spaces is a blog about our mom, the Earth, and steps we may require a force for
. favorable change
96. Goal for the Green http://goalforthegreen.com/.
Para-education and Green Living Information.
97. Green as Thistle http://greenasathistle.com/.
98. The Crunchy Chicken http://www.thecrunchychicken.com/.
She puts the "mental" in "Environmental.".
Leila Darabi, a Brooklyn-based reporter and
composes a blog that analyzes the art and politics of the world through the lens of trash. nonprofiteer
100. Urban Ecoist http://www.urbanecoist.com/.
Urban Ecoist is one blogger's effort to document, analyze, and check out the myriad methods an environmentally minded
can decrease her effect on the world around her, while keeping a urbanite way of life. comfy