If you utilized the procedure I detail in Step 2 to
setup your blog, you can create tailored e-mail addresses for no surcharge. Here's ways to do it:
1. Go to the BlueHost homepage and click the "Login" tab on the top right.
2. Enter your details to login to your BlueHost
- Keep in mind that your password for your BlueHost account might be different than for your WordPress blog.
- If you don't remember your password you can constantly use the "forgot password" link on this page to reset it.
3. As soon as you are logged-in click the "e-mail" tab at the top of the page.
4. Click the button to "develop an
in the information for your new e-mail account and click the produce button.
- The default webmail client is trivial, but I normally select Squirrelmail.
- I usually select "Limitless mailbox size" to prevent my email box from ever getting full.
6. Now that your account is developed you can login to begin utilizing it.
- The most convenient method to do that is to return to the BlueHost homepage. Just click the login tab at the top right, and then select the "webmail login" alternative.
If you are feeling more technically daring, you can also
checkout the "forwarding" and " autoresponders" sections in the BlueHost e-mail manager. These are extremely useful tools that I will review in a future post.
Now by using a custom email address will make your blog into a more professional, you can also try it on a hosting provider you are using, because almost everything is
kinda the same in the manufacture of custom email domains. Hopefully helpful and become more spirit to create a professional blog.